Sunday, October 8, 2023

Another Try

 Another try, another start, another promise, another time.  But isn't that one of the great things about a new day?  A fresh start every day.

Maybe it's weird, but I get inspired by the move "Julie and Julia".  Have you seen that?  I have lot's to say, and nothing to say.  I can blog about that.

A promise to write every day, at least in the beginning.  Don't they say if you do something repetitive every day for 30 days, it becomes a habit?  I think I read that somewhere, or saw it on tv.  

There was a time, well actually off and on most of my life, I journaled.   Before I had even learned to write, I drew pictures of books.  True story.   Most of my life I dreamed of writing a novel.  Even attempted it once, seriously.  I also am in possession of one rejection letter for a short story.  I should actually pull that one out and frame it.  That's assuming I could find it, but I do have it!

So once again, now that I am aged and old in my mid-50's, I find myself with the need to write again.  So much to say, so little to say.  Every decade or so, I gather up all the paper journals, not much so now after computers and all, and destroy them.  If they were electronic, I deleted them.  Who knows this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Here I Am Again

 Welp, I said I would everyday, just like the old days.  Before...well, everything. Fall is in the air, my favorite time of year.  I seem to...